The Family YMCA of the Desert has a variety of volunteer opportunities to choose from that give you the chance to give back to your community. We have established six categories of volunteer opportunities to help guide you in your decision to give back:
- Help to lead programs as an instructor, aide, or coach.
- Provide clerical or office support for the Y at the front desk or other department.
- Raise funds through our campaigns (Annual, Send A Kid, Special Events).
Special Event Volunteers
- Assist the Y in planning and implementing special events.
- Serve on the board of directors, on a committee or special task force.
Special Interest Volunteers
- Give time and talent in a specific venue to provide necessary consultation that helps advance the Y (i.e. facility renovation, legal assistance, human resource expertise, etc.).
Please contact our administrative site for more information.
Click Here for our Volunteer Application Form
You may either deliver your application to our administration office at:
43-930 San Pablo Avenue Palm Desert, CA 92260
or fax it to 760.779.9651